For more than 50 years The Church of Tollhouse has served this area as a local community based church. We don’t belong to any particular denomination, but we embrace the historical tradition of evangelical Christianity. We believe in:
- “…one God, the Father…and one Lord, Jesus Christ. “ (1 Corinthians 8:6)
- The inspiration and authority of the whole Bible. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone (Acts 4:12)
- The continuing presence, work and power of the Holy Spirit to equip us for the work of witness. (Acts 1:8)
- One Church, the body of Jesus Christ, comprised of all true believers. (1 Corinthians 12:13)
Our purpose as a church is expressed in Luke 1:17,“to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
We do this in several ways:
- By becoming a true family in which each member loves and cares for the others.
- By learning to incorporate into our lives the eternal principals of God’s Word.
- By sharing the message of salvation with others.
- By bringing His presence into every area touched by our life, including community, school, work, family, citizenship, finances and relationships.
We would be pleased to have you join us in our journey.